Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Moving Right Along

I went in for another blood draw on Saturday, and my HCG level had decreased to 36. I go in again this weekend for another test, because they want to make sure my levels get back to zero. So, things are moving right along. I think AF may finally be over. I normally have a 3-day period, and this one was just under 7 days long. I'm glad it's over - I haven't had such a long period since I was a teenager!

So now I'm in the zone of just being normal again, and have been enjoying my caffeine, sushi, and wine. I'm also completely stoked that fall is finally here. It really is my favorite season, as thoughts of crisp mornings, fall foliage, and cozy nights beckon. It's a comforting season to me, and I even look forward to Halloween - when I get to see all the kids turn out in their wackiest, sweetest, and silliest costumes.

I've resolved to get back into shape as well. I grew up a thin girl, and have gained pounds over the years like many of us tend to do...sigh. I don't think I'd be considered overweight, but I just don't feel like me. So I've been working out and regulating my diet more. I'm not a fanatical dieter who gets into calorie-counting and regimented workout routines. It's more little life changes that I am hoping to turn into good habits again. So here goes!

1 comment:

beagle said...

You sound very positive, that's great. I love the fall too.