Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Random Thoughts to My Baby Girl

I am just under 32 weeks pregnant today, and as I write this, you're busy squirming around in my belly. I wonder if you're head-down yet, and getting ready to get out of your cozy home and into the real world. You still have several more weeks of cookin' to do, so don't try to head out too soon!

Earlier today, you had the hiccups. This was only the second time I noticed them, and for some reason, it brings me endless entertainment and delight to see my belly bouncing every other second. I just imagine you in there, hiccuping away...maybe with eyes open, checking out the scene. It makes me smile and feel a closeness to you that grows every day.

Daddy is getting really excited with the anticipation of meeting you! He talks to you all the time, and sometimes when you're asleep, his voice seems to wake you up. I can't wait to see how he will be with you, and I'm sure my love for him will only deepen as I watch a new aspect of his personality unfold.

We got to see a preview glimpse of you last weekend in a 3d/4d ultrasound. I think you have my nose and lips...and you had the cutest little chubby cheeks! We saw you yawn a couple times, and even saw you open your eyes! And what a sweet, sweet smile you have. We're in love!

4 comments:

Happy said...

Oh my gosh! You can see her little face! I'm so glad that everything is going smoothly for you.

We have decided to go forward w/DI and are just beginning the process. As soon as I get my period this month a battery of fertility tests begins for me. I'm really scared that I'll have a fertility problem. The doctor didn't seem to think I would.

Chastity said...

Beautiful! I love these ultrasounds!!

beagle said...

Awwww . . .

ak1908 said...

Just poppin' over to check on ya! You're getting close!!!!!